30 Apr The Most Beautiful Gold Hoop Earrings for Your Holiday
Gold hoop earrings are synonymous with summer, usually paired with bare shoulders and sunkissed skin. Simple in their construction, they are an easy essential to pack for a summer getaway. Recently, the return of 90’s dressing has seen a whole host of hoop earrings hit the high street. Sans J.Lo-esque sizing, this season’s hoops see more fluid shapes gilded into statement pieces. Whether you’re packing for a beach holiday or chic city trip, gold hoop earrings are a classic accessory, versatile on any trip. With so many styles to choose from I’ve selected the pairs that best balance classic style with modern opulence. The perfect piece for a little bit of luxury…
STYLING GOLD HOOP EARRINGS
The beauty of gold hoops is that they are simple enough to compliment most outfits. This season also sees knotted, plaited and embellished styles for those who want to channel a bohemian look. Here are a few things to keep in mind when styling them:
- Hoops work best as a statement piece so you can afford to ditch the necklace.
- For a modern take that is also trans-seasonal opt for discs or solid pieces.
- Pull your hair to one side or tie it back so that the hoops don’t get lost or tangled.
- Be sure that your other accessories have warm tones rather than silver.
- Use a strong hoop shape to contrast flowing, delicate fabrics.
- Keep your activities in mind when deciding how big to go with hoop size.
- Choose a weight you’ll be comfortable wearing all day.
- Pair with other accessories that are circular in their shape/design.
Witchery Disc Earrings
Shop styles at end of post.
SHOP GOLD HOOP EARRINGS
I love to travel with statement earrings because they don’t tangle like other jewellery can and never look too formal on a summer holiday. I’m also enjoying the return of 90’s fashion trends because finally it’s an era I can remember! At one point in my childhood I had hoops that touched my shoulders but thankfully things are a little more refined this time around ;-)
Images by Escape Button.